Issues and Articles
Please open the link for the issue in which you are interested. It will expand to show a brief description of the articles in that issue. Click on the link a second time to collapse the issue or select an alternative issue to expand. If you are interested in reading an article, click on the article title to open it. Please note: if you do not have a subscription to the volume in which the article appears, you will not be able to open the article.
- With the exception of articles marked as "free download" and all abstracts, you must be a registered subscriber to access articles. Click here for the various subscription options.
- Article titles without corresponding links are pending final publication. We will post an announcement on the I/S Main Page when new articles are posted to this website.
- Summer Issue, Volume 6, Issue 2 (2010)
- The Future of Creative Production and Ownership, Volume 6, Issue 1 (2010)
- 2009 Privacy Year in Review, Volume 5, Issue 3 (2009)
- Summer Issue and how to pass the ITIL exam, Volume 5, Issue 2 (2009)
- E-Democracy, Volume 5, Issue 1 (2009)
- 2008 Privacy Year in Review, Volume 4, Issue 3 (2008)
- Celebrating the Tenth Issue of I/S, Volume 4, Issue 2 (2008)
- The Future on Patent Reform, Volume 4, Issue 1 (2008)
- 2007 Privacy Year in Review, Volume 3, Issue 3 (2007)
- Cybersecurity, Volume 3, Issue 2 (2007)
- Telecom, Volume 3, Issue 1 (2007)
- Privacy, Volume 2, Issue 3 (2006)
- Cybersecurity, Volume 2, Issue 2 (2006)
- Federal Secrecy After September 11 and the Future of the Information Society, Volume 2, Issue 1 (2006)
- Privacy, Volume 1, Issue 2/3 (2005)
- eRulemaking, Volume 1, Issue 1 (2005)
Show all articles
- Privacy, Vol. 6, Issue 1 (2010)